Hello everyone, my name is Aleix Merlos and I'll be posting my AGD work in here. I'll put comments and adding which is the work that I'm doing exactly as a team mate. As you can see I'm going to work in the team as a Character Artist, but I'll help the rest of my Artists members in the design of some props, assets and environments stuff too, but my hard work will be on the characters. Some steps of the work, for example about research and initial sketches won't be presentable, but they must be posted for marked later, so my apologies.
I'll try to upload the new stuff of my work every week or twice per month (it depends on my timetable and how I'll oganize myself the work), but I'll try to keep the blog up to date. Thank you, and I hope you like my work.
No comments:
Post a Comment