Ok, the next step was starting the texture for the Midget Clown. I needed to get some details for the texture, so I've used the software Zbrush to get the Normal Map. And I used the tool Polypaint to make more reallistic the colors for the skin and the head.
After that I had to export the High Poly mesh and the texture into 3d max, and make a projection to get the Normal Map and the Diffuse Map for the skin and head. And then with all pieces exported and their projections done I've started to painting and finishing the rest of Diffuse Map. And also I had to create an Opacity Map for several parts that they needed opacity, like hair, the wound on the head, teeth, etc. Some picture of the body with the texture done.
 |
| Projecting the Details and texture from the High poly mesh to Low poly |
 |
| Diffuse , Opacity and Normal Maps |
No comments:
Post a Comment